Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where I'm Ment to Be!

5 day's and counting!! Ready to go, but it’s bitter sweet! I’m not good at goodbye and it’s a lot more difficult then I had ever expected. Leaving one loving family, but coming home to another! I really am a lucky girl! I can’t help but be as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas Eve!! I can’t sit still!! I have made a million lists and packed and repacked at least 5 times!!


Sunday was my send off at St. Martin’s a community that I have grown to love so much! After the service someone asked me if I was scared about going, it’s funny because I have gone threw so many emotions in the past few weeks but fear was never one of them! I have never been more certain of anything in my life. I know I am being called to Africa and it’s where I am meant to be!! That's a bold statement for me but I have such a peace about it! Can't wait to me on the ground and hug all the people I have missed so much over the past two years!

1 comment:

  1. And we all know how excited you get for Christmas, so I can only imagine how stoked you are right now Morgo!

    So excited for you, and I am looking forward to reading all your updates!

    Love you lots!
    -Cait

    ReplyDelete