Tuesday, August 10, 2010

19 Days!!

Hi Everyone!
I have officially enter the blogisphere! Which completely freaks me out, but as part of the next season in my life I am doing this that are outside my comfort zone. So hear I go!!

As most of you already know I am heading back to Africa on Aug 29th for a year to volunteer with Hands At Work. I an amazing organization that works in the most vulnerable communities across sub-Saharan Africa where HIV/AIDS, poverty and numbers of orphans are highest and support structures are very low. They help the local church in those communities to effectively care for the orphaned and vulnerable. There ministry is to all those in need, regardless of race, class or religion.

It seems like everyday for the past 2 years I have thought about going back! I am so excited that the day is fast approaching! I will keep everyone posted on my preparation.

Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Stay tuned, it is going to be an unbleievable year!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Morgan! The countdown is on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan I cant wait to read more about your journey. I am thinking and praying for you and the people you impact and help in Africa. Love you and miss you! Carissa Houle

    ReplyDelete