Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas from South Africa!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Christmas is my favorite time of year, I new it was going to be different being in Africa, but I was not sure what to expect. I was not really in the Christmas mood, but it turned out to be such a memorable day! We had 9 Canadian here for Christmas and we tried to make it as much like home as possible! Highlight included: 5hrs of Christmas baking, a sing along in the green avanza, a yummy turkey dinner, a 1 1/2 dance party on Christmas day and an intense game of dutch blitz!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of you on Christmas Morgo!! Super glad you enjoyed yourself. I can't wait to see pictures of all the adventures you've been having!

    xoxo
    Cait

    ReplyDelete